12 search results
- Tips and tricks: What do the home screen widgets and shortcuts do?
Answer: CC V3.6.4 added home screen widgets and shortcuts.The home screen widgets show the last few books that you have read by using CC's launch reader ...
- Marking books read and syncing that information with calibre: Can I know the date when I read a book?
Answer: Yes. CC saves the current date whenever you launch a reader app on a book. This date is shown in as a tappable link in ...
- CC Cloud Connection: What does the CC Cloud Connection do?
Answer: CC's cloud connection (CC Cloud), available in CC on devices running Android 4 or later, can read your calibre library stored in the cloud, for ...
- Reader apps and devices: [Android] Using Kindle for Android with Calibre Companion
Answer: Using Kindle for Android (K4A) with CC + calibre presents challenges. The first is the Digital Rights Management (DRM) applied by Amazon to most books. ...
- Reader apps and devices: [Android] Problems with syncing read positions in reader apps like Moon+
Answer: Several reader apps such as Moon+ have the ability to sync where you are in a book between multiple devices. They usually do this using ...
- Reader apps and devices: [Android] Why can CC open Mantano on EPUBs but not MOBIs?
Answer: CC can ask a reader to open a book format (EPUB, MOBI, etc) only if that reader advertises that it supports that format. For some ...
- [Android] Folders and file names: [Android] How do I choose which formats calibre sends and where the books are stored?
Answer: Unlike most devices that calibre supports by cable, you control in the Calibre Companion which formats are to be sent along with their priority on ...
- [Android] Folders and file names: [Android] How do I use an SD card with Android 4.4 (Kitkat) or later?
Answer: Using CC V5 or later with Android 5 (Lollipop) or later: CC V5 supports Android's "Storage Access Framework", so you can put your books anywhere on ...
- General: How do calibre's and CC's dates relate?
Answer: Calibre maintains 3 dates in standard metadata: date, pubdate, and last modified. When you send books or metadata to CC, these dates are passed and ...
- Connecting to calibre: I am in a hotel/airport/? and cannot connect CC to my computer by WiFi. How
Answer: For security reasons most public WiFi systems block connections between devices. They don't want to let hackers see all the other computers. Unfortunately, in this ...
- Reader apps and devices: I selected a default reader app. How do I clear this choice?
Answer: There are two ways: Tap the "three dot" button then choose Settings / Other / and choose Clear default reader apps. After you do this and ...
The most popular searches are:
- Onedrive (4876x)
- dropbox (3686x)
- cloud (3596x)
- connect (3481x)
- getting error when opening book (3366x)
- google play books (3262x)
- Upload content to cloud (3057x)
- choose reader (2952x)
- kindle (2370x)
- reader (2161x)
- sync (1906x)
- import (1755x)
- Refresh (1711x)
- delete (1604x)
- sd (1547x)
- Google Drive (1506x)
- grouping (1466x)
- Loading (1288x)
- Drive (1232x)
- Network (1162x)